Support the Cause
We are currently seeking a harness and sleigh (for a 15h horse), to use for winter sleigh rides.
To “donate an item:”
- Horse grain
- Grain buckets
- Useable tack (saddle pads/blankets, kids saddles, halters, lead ropes, saddle &/or bridle for a mini).
- Grooming tools (soft & hard bristled brushes; mane combs; curry combs).
- Treats (our horses love carrots!).
To “give a one -time or monthly monetary gift: any amount helps and is always appreciated.
You can specify how you want your donation to be used:
- General fund, to be used as we see fit. Or, whatever is the greatest need at this time.
Or, specify one of the following options: monthly or one-time donations:
- Carrot=$10/mo. Will go towards providing treats for our equine friends.
- Bridle= $25/mo. Will help provide grain, hay & supplements.
- Rainbow= $50/mo. Will help with supplying any needed tack.
- Bucket=$75/mo. Will go towards much needed vet care & vaccines.
- Horseshoe= $100/mo. Will help supply healthy treats, food and drinks (water) for the children participating in our mentorship program.
- Cross= $200/mo. Will go towards our farrier costs.
To “Sponsor a horse:” Choose to sponsor one of our program horses, or a recent rescue horse, & your donation will go specifically toward their care & needs:
- Rita, our “big mama.” she is a bay QH/appendix mare, who is very sweet, gentle, and loves attention, especially from the kiddos.
- Hope, our namesake. She is a buckskin mare who is super sweet, friendly And full of funny personality.
- Sage, a unique personality. Quiet, steadyfast & Constant. He is a paint gelding with one blue eye, & Will be your best friend for life.
- Zeke, aka “Ezekiels Freedom”, our “Gentle giant”, & latest rescue. He was pulled from an auction on Memorial day, 2018. He is a dark bay, Morgan cross gelding. He is Very social, friendly, quiet and aims to please.
- Trixie, our “pet therapy.” She is a sorrel mini mare. A Very sweet and friendly addition to the program.
To “Adopt a horse”:
Check our current listings of available horses that are up for adoption.
Current Horses for Adoption – Click Here
If you would like to give of your time and become a volunteer in our program, please click on the following link to download our application, & email the completed form to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call me at 717-715-6754 & I will send you the application.
Or, fill out the form online here.